It’s been a little while since Motorsport Manager was released. But, is it any good? Thanks to forum member JayOTT, you can read the first Motorsport Manager review on GP Race Games
Thanks to a lot of work by Enzoli a member of your forums, the Grand Prix World 2016 Mod has been released! Included in the Grand Prix World 2016 mod: All
The mod was recently released towards the end of April, much later than usual but hey it’s finished and ready to play now! Check out this page for the download and
There is a new Formula XD development build to test with some interesting new features that will set it apart from other F1 style management games. However, the creator of Formula XD,
Yes! The Race Team Simulator Demo is now available to download! The demo shows off the race simulation engine, and as mentioned before, I was very impressed when I tested it, but
New Formula Racer 5.1 has been released. New Formula Racer is a game made by one of our forum members who goes by the name of RacerBG. Every release of this game shows improvement. This version also includes some cars that were created by our forum users in a competition last year.
New Formula Racer 5.2 includes the following improvements
– Team selection: New teams; Team Osuushi Racing, Red Falcon Racing, Rated R Racing created in a competition on our forum.
– The Upgrade Kits are now a process with 6 steps.
– Two new cars are introduced in Multiplayer instead of Blue Falcon and Red Falcon.
– The Test Day’s are now needed for team transfers.
– The menu music is removed.
– The sponsors now have new logos.
– Every car now has a new design.
– The circuit adverts now have new designs.
– The career menu has been improved.
– The circuits selection screen has been improved.
– The sponsors details have been revised.
– Restart game option has been added.
– Control method options has been added.
– Every race position is now rewarded with points.
– The game is now licensed under Creative Commons.
– The race expenses have been removed.
– The crash expenses have been removed.
– The race distance and the difficulty rewards have been removed.
Link to the Game:
It’s been a little while since Motorsport Manager was released. But, is it any good? Thanks to forum member JayOTT, you can read the first Motorsport Manager review on GP Race Games here.
Also, why not join our forum? Where you can talk about all F1 and motorsport management games, as well as download mods, patches and even help in the community. Click here to visit the forum