After a few months of planning and early development a very early version has been released. To find out more and on how to download please visit this link http://www.forum.gpracegames.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=336&start=130#p2975
Earlier this month in April we have seen a lot of activity in getting a 2014 mod made for the game Grand Prix World. Although it’s in the early stages its looking promising as Simul810 has created the 2014 liveries for the cars. If you can help out and contribute please do and join the discussion in this topic http://www.forum.gpracegames.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=372
The community continues their great work on the GPM2 F1 2014 Mod, and Sean has posted an important update to the plan:
Is to bring out the first version of beta testing after the Chinese race later this month. The mod will have the following things in it,
Beta Version 1 Includes,
1. 2014 main drivers, test drivers, rookies and experienced drivers. All of them have their correct age and stats etc.
2. Top down 2014 cars. The side view images as well but they may need to be redone later.
3. The staff you can hire and their ratings have all been updated for 2014.
4. 2014 sponsors included.
Things still to be done,
1. Make the Austrian and Russian tracks this is reserved work for Giovani Sàntana.
2. Change the nationalities and track names which Giovani Sàntana can do.
3. I will keep updating the drivers ratings as the year progresses to keep them realistic.
4. Change the year to 2014.
5. Change the car weight rule.
6. Ban certain parts and driver aids.
7. Once all the tracks are made make the 2014 perfect car set ups.
Some things we could change but may not be able to,
1. KERS – The 2014 cars work differently now and use Energy Recovery Systems (ERS).
2. Driver Aids – Most are modern but if someone has the art skills to change the driver aid images we could update them.
3. Feel free to add anything to this update.
We have finally got an indepth Grand Prix 2 Review in our reviews section. Written by Sean, who is a top-modder and website editor here at GPRaceGames.com, it’s definitely worth a reading the review to see whether Grand Prix Manager 2 has still got it.
Tell us your opinion over at the forums.
FRG2000 (a member from our community) has reviewed a classic F1 racing game from the early 1990′s. Super Monaco GP was released in 1990/1991 for the Sega Mega Drive (Sega Genesis in North America).
It was reviewed very favourably on release, more than 20 years ago. But, has it stood-up to the test of time. Read FRG2000′s review here to find out.
It’s been a while since we gave some news of what’s going on. A few months ago the 2013 GPM2 mod was patched . We added a review section onto the website where you can read and write reviews on racing games, head on over to the forums to find out more on this. The 1988 GPM2 mod got released a few weeks ago another classical mod added to the growing collection. Grand Prix World 2013 Mod has entered it’s Beta stage and we have a great topic about the F1 2014 car launches and testing.
Our plan for the next few months is to continue the development of the GPM2 2014 mod it’s currently in the very early stages but is seeing good progress. We also hope to see the Grand Prix World 2013 Mod being finished and more reviews added to the review section.
Facebook & Twitter
For News Based On GPM2 https://www.facebook.com/GPM2World
Follow GP Race Games on Twitter for updates on F1, Website News, Forum News, Mods and Games https://twitter.com/GP_Race_Games
Follow the Formula 1 2014 car launches here at GpRaceGames.com
Come over to our forums to see the new Formula 1 2014 Car Launches and discuss them with our community.
What do you think is the best looking F1 car? The Mercedes?
Are the 2014 car noses really that ugly?
Which F1 team has interpreted the new rules the best?
Who has got it right?
We’d love to hear your opinion!
Come and join us here on the GpRaceGames forums, here.
The first beta version of Grand Prix World 2013 Mod is available to download, play and test!
Created by Jack87, one of our forum members, this great mod based on the 2013 F1 season is available to download on the forums, here.
The 1988 season is now on GPM2 for you to play. To find out more and the download link http://www.gpracegames.com/grand-prix-manager-2/mods/1980s-mods/1988-mod/